Let's Go UP to Israel
How quickly time goes by! Carlton and I have put together a tour that will give you lots of in-depth teaching in many areas of our Christian faith, which will include the history, culture, and our Jewish Roots. It will be an exciting adventure you will remember for a lifetime! Bring plenty of film!!
It is our desire not to ever do "just another tour", but to have a life changing experience and an adventure in revelatory Bible study that will excite and change you for the rest of your life. If your church, home-group, or organization is interested in an incredible journey to the Holy Land, please contact us and let's go up Zion!!
Shalom and Ahavah,
God has fulfilled prophecy spoken over Dee about taking people to Israel. She and Carlton have lead tours to Israel for over ten years. They visit traditional Christian sites, as well as other sites that most tours don't travel to. They desire that you find the true heart-beat of God concerning Israel and the Jewish people. There is an in-depth teaching at each site that literally makes the Bible come to life.
Dee teaches the importance of the churches Jewish Roots combined with our Christian heritage. Teaching from a Hebraic perspective, Dee helps bring the history and culture of the Holy Land alive. Carlton does an outstanding teaching on Covenant, and through the anointing of the Holy Spirit stirs and challenges people to live their lives according to the Word of God and its blessings!
These tours are kept small, personal, and very interactive with no more than 40 participants on a tour. We invite you to "Go up to Jerusalem" with us and experience the thrill of discovering the Holy Land and its unique place in God's heart!
Tour Highlights (Over 51 sites in two weeks)
- Camel Ride
- Inspiring cruise on the Sea of Galilee
- The Upper Room
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Swim in the Dead Sea (the lowest place on Earth!)
- Cable Car up to the fortress of Masada, and walk down the Roman Ramp
- Nazareth, town where Jesus grew up
- Beit Shean, Qumran-site where Dead Sea scrolls were found.
- The Tabernacle in the Wilderness
- Tel Megiddo (Armageddon; place of final battle)
- Caesarea Philippi
- Gihon Spring
- City of David
- Garden Tomb
- Church of Holy Sepulcher
- Explore old Syrian bunkers/tunnels from the Six Day War
- Take a virtual reality from Ancient Jerusalem to present day
- Baptism in the Jordan river
- Golan Heights
- Western Wall Hidden Tunnel Tour
- And much, much, more.